[rehab] Seeking your Input

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:24:07 UTC 2011

Dear Rehabilitation/Mobility Professional,

We are making plans for the 2011 Annual Rehabilitation and Orientation and Mobility conference, to be held in Orlando, Florida, Sunday, July 3, 2011.

The purpose of this message is to solicit your input on the content of the conference. Please send an email to ebell at latech.edu with your answers to the following three questions:

  1.. What are the top 2 or 3 contemporary issues facing the field of rehabilitation and/or O&M that you would like to see as a focus of this year’s conference?

 2. Who are the top speakers from whom you would most like to hear.

3. Which 2 or 3 of the following formats are you most interested in having at the conference.:
* Keynote presentations

* Main session, panel presentations

* Break out sessions in lecture format

* Break out sessions in round table or group discussion format

* hands on, or interactive sessions

Thank you

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB)
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158