[rehab] Job Posting - Rehabilitation Teacher positions Springfield, MO and St. Louis, MO

St. Julien, Michael A Michael.A.StJulien at dss.mo.gov
Fri Mar 4 21:32:52 UTC 2011

That should do it.<smile>

Good Afternoon,

Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind has two positions available for Rehabilitation Teachers.  Please see the attached announcements regarding positions available in our Springfield, MO and St. Louis, MO district offices.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me for assistance.

Michael St.Julien M.A. NOMC
Assistant Deputy Director
Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
573-751-4989 (Office)
573-680-4074 (Cell)
573-751-4984 (Fax)
michael.a.stjulien at dss.mo.gov