[rehab] Aptitude tests?

Erin M. Chaves EMC711 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:54:48 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on this list for some time.  I'm currently seeking my Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling.  I'm almost finished with the course work, getting ready to do my practicum and internship!
Would any of you be able to recommend an aptitude assessment such as Career Scope or the GATB which has been successfully administered to clients who are blind?  I'm taking a case management course, and I chose to build a case for  a fictitious blind client.  Of course I have done some research, but I'd rather hear first-hand information.  I'd really appreciate anything you guys can tell me.

Thanks so much,

Erin