[rehab] Introducing Myself

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:33:45 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone! I just subscribed to the list and wanted to introduce
myself. I'm Merisa Musemic. I'm currently completing my master's in
rehab. counseling at Wayne State University.  which is located in
Detroit Michigan. I'm completing my internship in August and am
presently looking for a job. So far, I have applied for a
rehabilitation counselor position in New Bern North Carolina with
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. So if you know of any jobs,
please don't hesitate to share the leads with me. I look forward to
getting to know all of you.
Merisa