[rehab] Information from Nebraska Center for the Blind

Floyd, Fatos fatos.floyd at nebraska.gov
Thu May 19 21:42:07 UTC 2011

Introducing the new Newsletter from the Nebraska Center for the Blind, "Expressions in Independence." This free electronic publication offers articles from our current students, graduates, and professional staff. These articles provide insight into the true life experiences of our students both during their training, and following their graduation, as well as philosophical discussions, current activities and the approaches to rehabilitation which are helping to shape the future of the blindness field. "Expressions in Independence" is published three times each year, and the current issue, as well as previous editions, are available at this link.

http://www.ncbvi.ne.gov/services/orientation-center/index.html

Fatos Floyd, CRC, CVRCB
Director, Nebraska Center for the Blind
Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Our Mission:
Empowering blind individuals,
Promoting opportunities,
and building belief in the blind.