[rehab] Vacancy Announcement -- Alamogordo Orientation CenterDirector

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:31:55 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,

How is the recruitment going for the NM orientation center director? Are you
getting a good pool or are you coming up short? I have already passed this
along but wanted to see if you wanted me to beat the bushes more/talk to
some folks individually.

Hope things are well.

Eddie

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Get your T-Shirt to promote Independence for the Blind
http://www.gemini-rt.com/?page_id=37

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould