[rehab] problem

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:46:55 UTC 2011

I have a problem. I'd like to go to work, but I am on SSI, and SSDI, and I am also on medacare/medacade. I also have a secondary disability cerebal paulsy. I spoke to a man in my state who told me that I needed to be careful, because medacare and medacade have different rules. I do not want to sound like I'm trying to get out of going to work, or that I am only making excuses. How should I bring these concerns up to my councilor? The man was from another agency not effialated with our blind services agency. I am in our blind services IL program, and I'm affraid that if I swich to VR, I will loose my medacare/medacade. I want to do what is best for me. I see a neurologist for seizures, and for my CP. Any advice? RJ