[rehab] COMS

Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Mon Oct 24 15:00:49 UTC 2011

RJ, what is your address?  This message is going to the list and I can't get your address from the paragraph below.  When I have a minute, I'd like to discuss some blindness techniques that are very helpful to blind O.&M instructors.  I think you will find them interesting.

Jane Lansaw
Jane.lansaw at DARS.state.tx.us