[rehab] IPE development

Jan Bailey jlb021951 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:07:34 UTC 2011

There are several pieces that must be there. You need a vocational goal,
objectives on how you will meet that goal, services to be provided, who will
provide the services, the time frame to be provided, client
responsibilities,  counselor's responsibilities, date, counselor's
signature, and client's signature.
Jan