[rehab] IPhone help

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Tue Sep 6 21:01:12 UTC 2011

Eddie:
One problem I have with my IPhone is getting it to hang up if I call a wrong number or if I don't want to leave a message for the person I was calling.  Consequently I have left some long messages in peoples voice mail.
Recently I have learned to touch the lower left corner of the screen and then double tap with two fingers.  This seems to work very well.
Originally I was told the command was just to double tap with two fingers.
Larry

Larry Wayland
State Rehabilitation Technologist
Division of Services for the Blind
700 Main Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone 501-603-3504
800-960-9270
larry.wayland at arkansas.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this email message and any attachment(s)is the property of the State of Arkansas and may be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and attachment(s) from your system"