[rehab] Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor II - September 15 2011.docx

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 21 20:41:04 UTC 2011

Dear Tami and other listers,

This is Elizabeth who works in Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired in Ohio. I cannot speak for Nebraska, but I can speak for the qualitative and even quantitative differences in approach I see within my own and other agencies I work with.

Anyone who has sat on the other side of a desk will approach his/her job in a different way. This additional empathy but no-nonsense approach is most common with consumers turned counselor. I wonder if Nebraska may have a higher proportion of these?

Sincere best thoughts,

Elizabeth L. Sammons
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission
Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
614.466.9844 x. 3644
elizabeth.sammons at rsc.ohio.gov