[rehab] Guerrilla Job Search Home Study Course - Quickly and Easily Get the Job You Want - Guaranteed

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jan 4 15:17:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
Below is the link to a job search home study course.  It costs almost
$150, which is admittedly a lot of money, but I have been using these
guys' materials for about a year in my careers classes, and have found
their ideas to be extremely creative and right on target. They also offer
a money back guarantee, which is unusual in the job search business.  You
might want to take a look at it: http://www.gjobsearch.com/.