[rehab] Fwd: Free Software for Sprint

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:38:39 UTC 2012

I thought that AT&T also offered this free solution. Upon a quick Google
search, it appears that it does offer a free solution, Mobile Accessibility
Lite. An article on this topic is linked below.
http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=21494&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=32969

Take care.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council