[rehab] Regarding scholarships for postgraduate studies

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:43:50 UTC 2012

 Hi all,

 I have been here before, but had to resubscribe again, so just a
reminder about myself to members here. My name is Adrijana and I am a
33-year old lady working as a teacher of English in Macedonia. I am
also totally blind and most of my students have a visual impairment. I
joined this list hoping to share and hear some ideas about different
things from others.

 I was also wondering if anyone here can help me with some info
regarding  choices of good universities for blind students to do
rehabilitation counselling degree. I want to try and see if I can get
an MA degree in rehabilitation counseling, but find it that no
university in the US I have heard off offers a full or partial
scholarships from students living in Macedonia. If you think you can
help me with this and even if you wish to make a new friend, feel free
to email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com

Take care,

 Adrijana