[rehab] Master's degree in rehab counseling

Alicia Richards alicianfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:55:52 UTC 2012

Hello, all.  I don't often post here, but I had a question.

I am thinking about going back to graduate school to get my Master's degree in rehabilitation counseling.  Do any of you have recommendations for good schools to look at?  I have talked to several schools, but my experience is that many of them have terrible philosophies of blindness, and disabilities in general.  Can any of you recommend schools that have good programs, and positive philosophies?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Alicia