[rehab] Master's degree in rehab counseling

Lansaw,Jane (DARS) Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Wed Oct 3 12:36:46 UTC 2012

Hi Alicia, long time no see.  Have you looked into Louisiana Tech?  I don't think our PDRIB group has anything yet.  They have the O&M degree and the TBS, our answer to a VI teacher but there might be a VRC degree there we haven't infiltrated.  That would at least get you in with a good crowd even if we aren't running the program.  I have no idea if there is a program there but it might be worth a look.  In any case, get the degree and let your own philosophy shine.  Doesn't matter where you get the creds, you're going to be one hell of a VRC.  Where have you landed?  I'm still in Texas.  Grin.

You can get me off list at jane.lansaw at dars.state.tx.us

Later,

Jane