[rehab] Master's degree in rehab counseling

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:58:00 UTC 2012

I went to the University of Arkansas up at Fayetteville and found it to be
excellent. They don't know much about blindness, but their attitudes are
either good or neutral, which was good because it allowed me to apply the
general concepts I was learning to blindness without interference  or
hassles.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould