[rehab] Research on most common professions in blind/VI community

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Thu Sep 13 17:27:06 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

Have you seen any hard data regarding most common professions in the US or state-specific blind/VI community, and if no, would you have any suggestions where to go for this? Anecdotally I could tell you, but I need something more academic such as a survey, etc.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Sammons from Ohio

Elizabeth L. Sammons
Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
614.466.9844  X. 3644

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>