[rehab] My own company

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Tue Sep 18 22:07:40 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I have my own company called Insightful Publications.  For more information
go to http://www.in-sightful.com.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President
Insightful Publications
Visit: http://www.in-sightful.com
Email: Christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (949) 630 - 2652
Insightful publications facebook page  at
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=330846223609963&refid=5&m_sess=soyvGxen
-a0QpXD48
In order to like this page you must be signed into your facebook account.
Insightful Publications is on Linked in at
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
In order to connect with Insightful Publications on linked in you must be
signed into your linked in account
Insightful Publications on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/insightfulpubli
In order to follow Insightful Publications on twitter you must be signed
into your twitter account.