[rehab] Fwd: [Nfbmn-news] New Executive Director of BLIND Inc.

Lansaw,Jane (DARS) Jane.Lansaw at dars.state.tx.us
Thu Dec 12 17:06:33 UTC 2013

RJ, I recommend your friend ask about waiting lists.  Colorado and now as Dick says, BLIND are both contracting to Missouri.  I recommend the one with the shorter waiting list.  I am a graduate of Colorado but then so is Dan Wensel.  I don't think there will be much difference in the programs or philosophy so look to the peripheral programs.  Does either offer anything the other doesn't?  Both are in cities but can probably arrange practice in rural areas if desired.  Both probably have challenging weekend non-visual center activities.  She may literally have to flip a coin or look to the waiting lists.  If she gets in now she can get to one of them in time for some non-visual skiing.

Missouri Expat,
Jane Lansaw