[rehab] Could you help me distribute this survey?

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Sun Dec 22 06:46:23 UTC 2013

Thanks so much!

Respect,

Amin

-----Original Message-----
From: rehab [mailto:rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Edward Bell
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:24 AM
To: Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List
Subject: Re: [rehab] Could you help me distribute this survey?

I will do this for you. Good luck!

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould