[rehab] Cancelation job Lincoln Nebraska FW: Internal Job Posting

Floyd, Fatos fatos.floyd at nebraska.gov
Wed Jul 17 13:31:09 UTC 2013

From: Robinson, Dave
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:32 AM
Subject: Internal Job Posting

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday, I inadvertently skipped a step in the job announcement process.

We adopted a policy of posting job announcements internally first, before releasing them to the public and I didn't do that and have now fixed it.  I do apologize for the oversight.

Attached is a job description for a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor II.  The opportunity is in the Lincoln District and is the position soon to be vacated by Conchita.

The closing date for the internal announcement is 5:00 p.m. C.S.T., Thursday, July 25, 2013.

Any interested parties still have to fill out an online application with State Personnel at http://statejobs.nebraska.gov/

When you get to that page, you need to click on the "Today's Internal Jobs" button and as of now, our opening is the only one that pops up.

If you apply, it is very, very important to complete every part of the application and especially the previous employment section.  Be sure to start that section out with your current job with the commission.  The application has to show that you work for the commission currently, or it will not be forwarded for consideration and you will not have an opportunity to re-apply.  Be  sure to read the instructions completely, before starting.

Also, if anyone applies, please drop me a note to let me know you did, so I can be watching for your application.

If you have any questions regarding the process, you can call State Personnel at (402)-471-2075

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dave Robinson
Nebraska Commission For The Blind & Visually Impaired
Please note new phone number - (402)-370-3453
(402)-370-3508 - FAX