[rehab] 4 Openings! Closing Soon!

Alexander, Lucy, CFB Lucy.Alexander at state.nm.us
Wed Mar 6 19:06:22 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The New Mexico Commission for the blind invites applications for four vacancies.

Two positions are center based and are located at the Orientation Center in Alamogordo.

1.     Cane Travel Instructor

2.    Personal Management Instructor

2 positions are itinerate Independent Living Instructors.  One is located in the Las Cruces office in the south central part of the state, and one is located in the Las Vegas office in the northeastern part of the state.

THESE POSITIONS HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVERTISED BUT ARE BEING READVERTISED AT THIS TIME.  If you applied during the previous advertisement and remain interested in the job for which you applied, you are strongly encouraged to reapply.  If you do not reapply, your application will not be evaluated using the revised minimum requirements and expanded related education and work experience requirements.

These posting are listed as "continuous," but lists will pulled on or about March 11th.

ALL applications MUST be filed online with the State Personnel Office.  To view the postings, please visit the following link, check "Commission for the Blind", and submit your search.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/newmexico/default.cfm

To those using screen readers, I recommend using Internet Explorer to reach the on-line application.  One posting will be used to fill both positions at the Orientation Center.  There are separate postings for the two positions with Independent Living.  Once you have applied, please e-mail me a copy of your resume.

If you have any questions about the cane Travel or Personal Management positions at the Orientation center, please call or e-mail me using the info provided following my signature.  If you have any questions about the Independent Living positions, please contact Virginia Murphy by phone at 505-383-2202 or by e-mail at Virginia.Murphy at state.nm.us<mailto:Virginia.Murphy at state.nm.us>.

Thanks,

Lucy

Lucy Alexander
Center Director

Phone: 575-437-0401
Extension: 32291
Direct: 505-383-2291
Fax: 575-434-3713
E-mail: lucy.alexander at state.nm.us<mailto:lucy.alexander at state.nm.us>

This e-mail may contain confidential information only for the person or persons named above.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission.