[rehab] NM Commission Orientation Center Seeking Dorm Supervisor

Alexander, Lucy, CFB Lucy.Alexander at state.nm.us
Fri May 31 22:58:57 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The New Mexico Commission for the Blind Orientation Center in Alamogordo is seeking qualified candidates to join our team as a dorm supervisor.  This position is responsible for supervising five employees, ensuring fifteen students have a supportive, clean, hospitable, and safe place to live while attending blindness skills training at the Orientation Center, and ensures the Orientation center complies with recommendations necessary to maintain CARF certification.  For more information about the job, please see the attached document.

ALL applications MUST be filed online with the State Personnel Office.  To view the postings, please visit the following link, check "Commission for the Blind", and submit your search.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/newmexico/default.cfm

To those using screen readers, I recommend using Internet Explorer to reach the on-line application.  Please contact me if you have any questions about the job.

Lucy Alexander
Center Director

Phone: 575-437-0401
Extension: 32291
Direct: 505-383-2291
Fax: 575-434-3713
E-mail: lucy.alexander at state.nm.us<mailto:lucy.alexander at state.nm.us>

This e-mail may contain confidential information only for the person or persons named above.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission.