[rehab] FW: Minnesota State Services for the Blind job posting request

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Nov 26 15:39:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

This job is the director of Minnesota State Services for the Blind.  They
would like to hire a blind person.  We hope it will be an NFB member with a
good philosophy and a real desire to serve blind people.  SSB is undergoing
a renaissance, and has hired some wonderful new staff members.  The job has
lots of security, and it pays well.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee