[rehab] Computers and Assistive Technology Instructor Needed at the New Mexico Orientation Center

Alexander, Lucy, CFB Lucy.Alexander at state.nm.us
Mon Sep 16 18:22:13 UTC 2013

Greetings

The New Mexico Commission for the blind invites applications for a Blindness Skills Instructor to teach Computers and Assistive Technology at the Orientation Center in Alamogordo.  The purpose of this Position is to provide blindness skills training, primarily training in the use of computers and assistive technology, using the structured discovery model to Vocational Rehabilitation consumers attending the New Mexico Commission for the Blind's Orientation Center in Alamogordo.

This posting will close at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on September 30, 2013.

ALL applications MUST be filed online with the State Personnel Office.  To view the postings, please visit the following link, check "Commission for the Blind", and submit your search.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/newmexico/default.cfm

To those using screen readers, I recommend using Internet Explorer to reach the on-line application.  Once you have applied, please e-mail me a copy of your resume and follow-up with the State Personnel Office to ensure all documents have been received in their appropriate formats.  Incomplete applications will be rejected by the state Personnel Office and your information will not be forwarded to the Commission for further consideration.

Please forward this message to any you feel may be interested.  If you have any questions about the Computers and Technology or Cane Travel Blindness Skills Instructor positions at the Orientation center, please call or e-mail me using the info provided following my signature.

Thanks,

Lucy

Lucy Alexander
Center Director