[rehab] Fwd: Survey and interview

Stephanie Ludi steph.ludi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:17:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

My graduate student is working on a project to improve indoor navigation in
unfamiliar buildings and I have tasked him with gaining a better of
understanding of orientation and mobility training from O and M trainers
themselves.  He is surveying adult cane users separately, but I wanted him
to get a broader view of the training process and best practices.

If you are an O and M trainer, 30 minutes of your time would be appreciated
for a brief interview at your convenience.  If you know any O and M
trainers, please forward this opportunity to them.

If you are interested in participating, please contact:  aaa4939 at rit.edu

Thank you,
--Stephanie