[rehab] justification

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:11:08 UTC 2014

Hi RJ,

	The point is, you aren't being paid; even if you were paid a few
hundred dollars a month, they might reconsider, but probably not a U2
because that is a lot of money, and VR just doesn't have the dollars it once
did.
	Also, your counselor might put out an Email to all districts to see
if there is a U2 you might borrow a client or client's family returned.
Darla