[rehab] Question about Accessing Documentation

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 18:53:05 UTC 2014

HI::

I also work as a VR counselor at services for the blind. Our new data
management system is accessible.  It's not great, but it is accessible,
unlike the previous one. Handwritten documentation pose a problem.  Most
medical records are hand written.  I have a reader to assist with reading
these records, paying bills copying, faxing,  and completing other internal
forms.  It works out well for me. We also have a case aid that pitches in
when my reader is out.

I hope this helps.
Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169