[rehab] Question about Accessing Documentation

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 20:49:55 UTC 2014

We use system 7. It works with jaws and scripts.  It has quirks that
everyone complains about. Not just me. Truth be told, I don't complaint much
any more because I can use it independently.

Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169