[rehab] LPC Certification

Casandra Certeza cmcerteza at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:54:01 UTC 2014

Hello good afternoon everyone,

Does anyone know the requirements for the LPC certification? Would it be a good idea to take the exam before I get my Masters degree or is it better for me to wait and take the exam in the state where I get a job? I did some research and found out that the requirements vary for every state as far as the LPC certification is concerned. The requirements are not like the CRC where it's the same nationwide. I don't want to pay extra or take the examination twice just to get licensing in different states. I think, getting the CRC and LPC before my masters degree will make me more employable. I just want to make sure I know the correct procedures before I take the examination.

Sent from my iPad