[rehab] FW: Receptionist Position

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jul 23 20:41:21 UTC 2014

*From:* Danielle Creapeau [mailto:danielle.creapeau at ibmilw.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:59 AM
*To:* Hyde, David W. (ESC); Jacci Borchardt; Dick Davis
*Subject:* Receptionist Position

Good morning all,

Please see the below job description for Top Promotions in Middleton, WI.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you know anyone who is
interested, feel free to forward. Let me know if you have any questions.

[image: Top Promotions 1C]
Position Description
Receptionist

*Position Reports To:*  Administrative Manager

*Positions Reporting To:*  None

*Position Accountabilities:*

   - Answer phones and greet customers
   - Manage conference room schedule
   - Assist customers with order pickups and payments

*Positions Essential Functions:*

   - Answer customer phone calls and greet walk in business in a timely
   manner.
   - Review customer invoices for accuracy and process.
   - Call customers for pick ups.
   - Notify sales of delivery needs.
   - Handle customer payments.
   - Manage conference room schedules and assist with room setup/cleanup
   for meetings.
   - Monitor and order office supplies.
   - Process mail and USPS postage machine.
   - Serve as backup for order entry and invoicing and other accounting
   tasks as assigned.
   - Other projects as assigned.

Work Environment:

Typical Work Hours:  Full Time

Location: Middleton, WI or Hartland, WI

Physical Environment: Office

Travel Frequency: Limited

Positions Specifications:

Educational Preference:

   - Equivalent Job Experience

Job Experience Preference:

   - Customer Service
   - Basic computer understanding and Microsoft programs

Date:  6/9/14

*Danielle Creapeau*

Social Media Coordinator

*"Leading Upward Mobility"*

Industries for the Blind, Inc.

445 S Curtis Rd | West Allis, WI 53214

p. 414-778-3040 EXT 4053  c. 414-255-4405  t. 800-642-8778  f. 414-778-3041

*www.IBmilw.com <http://www.IBmilw.com>*

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/industriesfortheblind> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1564607?trk=tyah> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/IBMilwaukee> | YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/ibmilw>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal
and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete this message, including any attachments.