[rehab] 2014 NFB Job Fair

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Jun 20 16:37:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is my last notice to employers who might want to sign up for the 2014
NFB Job Fair.  This includes all you rehab agencies that are looking for
staff.  Right now we have 9 (perhaps only 8) tables left, out of a total of
30.  So the tables are filling up.  There is no charge for a table, but you
must register in advance, by sending the following information to
ddavis at blindinc.org:

Name and address of organization

Name(s), title(s), phone number(s), and e-mail(s) of persons staffing your
table

URL for your employment site (optional)

*Note: e-mail this information to me, do not post it on the listserv, as I
may not see it*.

I need this information asap, because toward the end of next week I am
going to post the list of employers on our NFB listservs.  Don’t be left
out of this great opportunity to recruit competent blind people.

For your information, the Job Fair will be Tuesday, July 1 from 2-4 p.m. in
Grand Ballroom A, Level 1, Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive,
Orlando, FL 32819.  Employers should plan to arrive before 1:30 p.m. to
select a table, as they are first come, first served.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis

Chair, NFB Employment Committee