[rehab] Magazine for blind penpals

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:51:18 UTC 2015

 Hi all,

 Wanted to give you a bit of an update and an introduction about my
magazine, to the new members and others that may have not read about
it. I got a free email weekly magazine for blind penpals that consists
of penpal ads of members 18 and above who would like to make new
friends. We got many blind people from all over the world, around 900
so far and I do my best to keep the magazine as safe as possible. If
you wish to join or could somehow help me spread the info to others,
feel free to do so. My email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com