[rehab] Regarding opportunities for blind foreigners

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:06:58 UTC 2015

Hello Dan,

 I was given your email address on the rehab mailinglist hoping you
can maybe help me. I am a totally blind female teacher from Macedonia
and was interested to find out if you provide any job or volunteer
opportunities for people like myself. I teach during the year but am
free in the summer. I hope to heear back from you. Am also sending
this message on the list, so you can see the previous conversations.