[rehab] aspireing Rehabilitation Councelor

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:02:30 UTC 2015

Good  morning to you my name is Carlos Montas. I am  working as a  vocational rehabilitation counselor for the Florida Division of Blind Services.  I was hired 4 years ago with out my masters but I am working on it through a distance learning program. It is a good idea for you to get your masters if you are going to work in the field of vocational rehabilitation.  Although with the passage of the New rehabilitation act, it allows for people who do not have rehab degrees to work in the field of vocational rehabilitation.  The federal regulations for the new rehab act have not been published to my knowledge.  Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Sent from my iPhone