[rehab] aspireing Rehabilitation Councelor

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Apr 17 17:49:34 UTC 2015

I don't know about CT, but in most places this is NOT true.  In the state of
Idaho, you also have to apply and receive a Social Worker license.  On top
of that, once you have your Masters, you have a time window in which you
will need to study for and take the CRC exam for further certification

However, there are online programs you can go through to obtain the Masters,
but I would definitely challenge her, where is she getting her information?
-----Original

Judy
Message-----