[rehab] aspireing Rehabilitation Councelor

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:32:35 UTC 2015

Hello vishal,
My friend Justin texted me about you and I believe he has provided you
with my contact information. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Before I got my masters in Rehabilitation Counseling, I got my masters
in Political Science.
I would agree with what others have said that you can work as a
rehabilitation counselor with out a masters, but you will be at a
disadvantage. If you do not get your masters, do you have professional
experience to back you up? Also what is your immigration status?
Again feel free to contact me at any time and I will be happy to help you.

Anmol