[rehab] Inspiring speech by blind teacher

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 05:50:50 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the previous post.  I was going to send one, but changed my mind and then hit the wrong shortcut to cancel. (SEND and CANCEL should not be next to each other: the 9 and the 0.)  Now I will comment.

I had no difficulty when I went to the link.  It started right away.  What an awesome speech!  No wonder she made Teacher of the Year.  Many congratulations to  you!  Now I will go to BARD and download your book.  We need more teachers like you!  God bless you.

Annely Rose, CVRT