[rehab] Do Business Opportunities Count?

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Jan 16 15:14:21 UTC 2015

Thea Ramsay informed me of one possible work from home opportunity, which I
wanted to pass on to the rest of you.

Thea, I just posted your information to the NFB Jobs and Rehab listservs,
which have a large followership.  Robert Newman and Justin Salisbury, who
monitor the Jobs list, can show you how to post actual vacancies on
Twitter, if that is relevant.  Otherwise, people can just go to the website
you supplied and check it out.

You and everyone on this list should know about the NFB Employment
Committee webpage, which is http://employment.nfb.org/.  We continue to add
to it.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis