[rehab] Home visits as a VRT

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:18:13 UTC 2015

Hello Bonnie

I have done it a couple of ways. When we are doing new referrals, those of us who are blind typically take a reader. The reader can read and be a scribe for us, but also can read the information to the client. I also have been known to take the forms
  I need and fill them out on a laptop. I also can read them to the client that way. Once I get back, I copy and paste them into our electronic files.
Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone