[rehab] Doing home visits to BLV consumers

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Thu Jun 25 18:49:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would like to exchange some information with others who are doing home visits as a part of the OB grant and needing to take care of Intakes and signing ROI forms and intakes and such. Please write me off list so we can talk. I can be reached at this email associated with my note or at lucas.bonnie at gmail.com<mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>.

Thanks.

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender