[rehab] FW: NCUEB-nbpcb.org Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Mar 11 19:38:20 UTC 2015

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:36:58 -0500
From: "Edward Bell" <ebell at pdrib.com>
   <ncueb at lists.nbpcb.org>
Subject: [NCUEB] FW: Exciting Job Openings in Honolulu!

*** Very important job opportunities ***
We have two essential positions which need to be filled by just the right
people here in our State Services for the Blind (Ho`opono) Structured
Discovery training center in Hawaii, where we have students from Hawaii and
all over the Pacific Rim. One is a RehabilitationTeacher for the Blind II,
which is assigned to teach Technology; and the other is an Orientation &
Mobility Therapist III.

Applications need to be submitted hard copy to our State of Hawaii
Department of Human Services Personnel Office. The job qualifications and
announcements can be viewed at
<http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunities/>
http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunities/.  Questions can be
sent to me or to the DHS Personnel recruitment office at (808) 586-4969.

Please share this message widely. We need some great people with passion for
what we do and high expectations of students! Thank you!

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5361
www.humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/
"Blindness is NOT a Barrier to Success!"