[rehab] FW: Writing opportunity for blind people

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 12 14:57:27 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
I am posting this letter and the attachment because it may be of interest to
some of you.  First of all, this is a self-employment opportunity for
individuals with writing skill.  It is not a job per se, but it should bring
in some money if it takes off.  There is no guarantee of that, so if you are
looking for guaranteed employment, look elsewhere.  The good thing about it
is that if you have writing skills and you are looking for work from hope
opportunities, it may be a good opportunity to bring in some needed cash.
Nick Cocchiarella is a graduate of BLIND, Inc.,  a writer, and an
entrepreneur.  He studied under Project Starfish when he was a student.
They did a good job with him.  I have vetted this organization, and they do
good work.  But as I say, these are self-employment opportunities, not jobs,
and you need an entrepreneurial streak.  Check it out.
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee