[rehab] Information and Training Resource

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Nov 18 16:59:08 UTC 2015

Dear Members of the Jobs and Rehab Listservs,

Hi, I am  sending you all information on Byron M. Harden, who runs a
school, I See Music, LLC,  in Chicago.  Byron is blind, has many years’
experience in the music and sound business, and could be  a good resource
for those of you who are interested in the sound business, which is
something you could conceivably do from home.  His school offers courses
that are designed to meet the needs of blind audio producers.  His phone
number is  312.810.1001 and e-mail is iseemusicllc at gmail.com.  Address is
605 Reed St., PO Box 219, Beecher, IL 60401.  His website is
http://iseemusic.org/i-see-music-llc/.  Illinois DVR invested quite a lot
of money in setting up the business, as did Byron, so he is the real thing,
and is respected in the state.  This is not a job per se, but it is a way
to a job, and Byron tells me that his business will be eligible for WIOA
(formerly JTPA) scholarship funding after January 1st.  He has worked with
a number of Illinois DVR customers.  So if you are interested, you might
want to check him out (offline, please).

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee