[rehab] Blind sound and video man

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Nov 30 18:30:01 UTC 2015

Dear Rehab Counselors and Blind Jobseekers,

When I went to the NFB of Illinois Convention, I met Byron Harden, who is a
totally blind video and audio producer.  He did a jobs seminar with me.
With substantial funding from the Illinois rehab agency, and a lot more
from his own pocket, he started a video and audio production school in
which he teaches blind students the business.  He has an interesting
history producing music videos for big name performers, and is well
connected in the industry.  He was able to convince me that audio and video
production was a real vocational possibility for blind people, and he can
teach them how to do it.  As there are still lots of blind people who are
interested in working as radio disc jockeys, which is a dying field,
perhaps they can be redirected to audio and video production instead.
Contact information is below.  I hope you will pass this information on to
anyone who might be interested:

Byron M. Harden

I See Music, LLC

605 Reed Street