[rehab] Resource guides available for purchase

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:19:41 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have my own company called Insightful Publications.

It is an independent company meaning that I am doing it on my own.  Creating
State Resource Handbooks specifically designed for use by the blind and
visually impaired in the United States except for the following District of
Columbia, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands.

There are a total of 8 state resource handbooks available for purchase they
are as follows.  Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida,
Hawaii, and Texas.  This is a long term project.

For more information on pricing, formats available, and state resource
handbook order form.  Please visit our website at
<http://www.in-sightful.com/orderpage.html>
http://www.in-sightful.com/orderpage.html

Or you may contact Insightful Publications by email at
<mailto:insightfulpub at gmail.com> insightfulpub at gmail.com

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

 <http://www.in-sightful.com/>

Christine Chaikin

President and CEO

PO Box 390295 Keauhou, HI. 96739-0295