[rehab] Facebook friendship and support group

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:46:29 UTC 2015

you either misspelled the words in the facebook's search box or just
thought it was only one link, it was the second one by that name, but
if you can't find it, click this link and enter the join button. let
me know if you have any trouble.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/870933756277832?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiODViZDMzMjMxYmExMjNjYzkxM2NhYTgzZmJlMGY2NGYiLCJxdWVyeSI6IkJsaW5kIHBlbnBhbHMiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjoyMDUzODU3OTczLCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjg3MDkzMzc1NjI3NzgzMiwicG9zaXRpb24iOjEsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjo2OX0%3D