[rehab] SSA - POMS: SI 00820.510 - Student Earned Income Exclusion - 10/24/2014

Auer,Alissa (DARS) Alissa.Auer at dars.state.tx.us
Thu Sep 17 19:59:00 UTC 2015

Thanks. I couldn't find the definition of student- is it just High School or does college also count?

Alissa Auer
Business Relations Coordinator
Department of Assistive and Rehabilitation Services
817-759-3506
Cell 682-444-1622
http://www.youtube.com/DARSTexas
Note our new office location- 2400 Circle Drive, Ste 205, Fort Worth, Texas 76119