[rehab] employment opportunities with the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Sep 25 14:13:37 UTC 2015

HI Deborah,

I’ll do three things:

1.       Send your e-mail to Shawn Callaway, President of the NFB of DC and
one of my committee  members, as they are holding a job fair in October.
That would be the perfect place for you to recruit.

2.       Post your e-mail on our Jobs and Rehab listservs to catch anyone
who might be interested.

3.       Post as much as we can on our Twitter feed, which, like our
listserv, reaches people throughout the country.

Hope this helps,

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee